Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Music Genre Blog



1a. I chose Pop Music.
1b. I chose it because I like the music in this genre and because it isn’t just one specific genre.
2. I went to Google and typed in info bout pop music and what are the number 1 pop songs from the 2000 decade.
3. I used garage band, power point, and imovie.
4. I think I am good at making power points. Making the power points went well for me.
5. It was hard for me to put the power points in the imovie. It was difficult cutting the music so it would fit the slide and the right time.
6. I used power point to make the slide that went into the imovie.
7. I could use this for other classes if I need to make a movie or show presentations.
8. I edited and changed the images, info, and music that I got from the Internet.
9. No unless I had to do it for school or anything with making a movie and presentations.

No comments:

Post a Comment