Thursday, October 7, 2010

iMovie Blog

1.    
1.
O 1. Our teams topic is cross country.
2.     2. I made most of the imovie, helped with the interview and had everything saved on my computer.
3.    3. I learned that it is good to work together as a team.
4.    4.We did a good job on the project and worked together.
5.    5. I think we did pretty well working together but some people would get distracted from what we were working on.
6.    6. We first had to pick which topic we were going to do are project on. Then we needed to find out information on it and create the power point. Last we had to make the movie and had to interview people. Everyone had ideas but we mostly stayed focus on everything cross-country.
7.     7. I learned how to use GarageBand, iMovie, and Zamzar.
8.    8. If I need to make a presentation or movie in a different class I know what to do now and it is very useful.
9.    9. We had a work cited. Maybe, It depends if I would need to do it again or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment